We have an exciting opportunity for an innovative and enthusiastic change manager to join the Business Transformation team!
We are on the hunt for a permanent, full-time Change Manager.
We are looking for someone vibrant and engaging who will take the lead on the change management on projects and BAU initiates that support MAS’s strategic objectives.
You will provide specialist and strategic change management advice and coaching to key stakeholders and people leaders within MAS who have responsibility for embedding changes within their teams and contributing to wider change at MAS.
We are looking for someone with:
- At least 7-10 years’ experience as a change manager working on projects with a strong technology focus
- Good understanding of current change management methodologies and principles e.g. PROSCI/ ADKAR
- A brilliant relationship manager at all levels of the organization
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Experience in planning and estimating change workstream activities for projects/ initiatives
- Understanding of the Software Development Life Cycle (SDLC)
- A natural collaborator, you thrive on seeing ideas turn to reality and achieving results that sustain and deliver
- Previous experience in financial services or membership organisation would be ideal.
If this opportunity sounds like the one, or it may interest someone that you know, please send an application to firstname.lastname@example.org no later than 5pm on Wednesday 11 September.