Here at MAS, we’re on a mission to inspire a healthier Aotearoa and we’re looking for more people like you to help us get there.
Founded by and for the medical profession, we’re an insurance and retirement savings company for Kiwi professionals. We’re in an exciting period of change and as part of our growth, we’d like to invite applications and expressions of interest for the role of Continuous Improvement and Business Facilitation Manager.
This is a full-time leadership role based from our Head Office in Wellington, however, travel may be required on occasion.
This role will see you play an integral part in embedding best-practice disciplines and organisational capability within our organisation. In this varied role, you’ll be responsible for creating business value through the leadership and execution of process improvement as well as the cultivation of a continuous improvement culture that delivers sustained benefits.
Responsibilities include but are not limited to:
- Embedding and leading pragmatic process management disciplines and behaviour across the team
- Stakeholder engagement to identify business facilitation issues and patterns
- Embedding an approach/cadence for process collaboration and communication
- Creating and leading a knowledge base of tools/resources to support efficiency
- Identifying training needs and provide coaching & advisory support for solution design and best-practice processes
- Providing progress reporting and maintain a register/dashboard of opportunities & benefits
You’re a pragmatic, collaborative and engaging type who thrives on being the ‘go to’ person in process improvement methodology and tools. Your hands-on approach means you can identify, map, prioritise, design and improve end-to-end business processes with lasting impact.
Key requirements include:
- 5+ years of proven business process improvement experience, ideally within the General insurance industry
- Demonstrated experience in project management, design and consultation of business process
- Experience working cross-functionally and collaboratively
- Strong familiarity with complex end-to-end processes including customer journey and membership experience
- Strong ability to influence and shape work, progress and processes without ownership or control
- Clear, engaging and effective communication style both written and verbal
- Effective facilitation and presentation skills
Bring your business acumen and intellectual horsepower to a role that will help our business shift gears to be even more responsive to Members’ needs.
Why work with us?
Notwithstanding our almost 100-year history, you’ll be the secret to our ongoing success by being a part of our highly valued outstanding customer service. With a flexible approach, we can offer you a supportive working environment, a greater lifestyle balance and competitive remuneration.
If you want to work for a Kiwi mutual that believes in building long-term relationships with Members, acts sustainably and invests in its people – then please click through to find out more or to apply for this exciting opportunity.
STS Group is a people and performance-focused Management Consultancy that is working in partnership with MAS to recruit for this vacancy.