The team at MAS are on an exciting journey to become a truly purpose led organisation. To do this, we’ve taken on an ambitious growth strategy that will see us double in five years.
To support our continued journey in this space we are wanting a passionate Culture, Leadership & Performance Lead to join our team.
This role is responsible for leading the development, design and delivery of MAS’ Culture Transformation, Leadership Development and Performance Framework programmes of work, ensuring close alignment to the MAS Purpose of ‘Inspiring a Healthier New Zealand’.
Key parts of your role will be:
- Lead the development and implementation of MAS’ Culture transformation programme of work
- Take a lead role in developing and implementing MAS’ Leadership Competency Framework and Leadership Development programmes
- Design and implement a fit for purpose performance management framework, integrated with reward and recognition
- Contribute to the review of MAS’ Reward Strategy and Framework
Our ideal Lead will demonstrate some or most of the following skills:
- At least 5-7 years’ previous experience in a senior human resources role
- Relevant tertiary qualification (Essential)
- CMHRNZ or alternative, psychology or organisational development related qualification (Desired)
- The ability to effectively plan, prioritise and manage multiple and competing activities to meet business expectations
- Project management and change management skills
- Strong presentation, facilitation & communication skills
- The ability to build strong relationships internally and externally up to Executive level
- Demonstrated ability to achieve change through influence and engagement
- Demonstrated ability to manage information confidentially and to exercise discretion, think laterally to devise solutions and manage high volume work and prioritise according
You will be driven by desire to ensure your work makes a difference and has an enduring impact.
You are curious, creative and this role is like a greenfield opportunity to create everything in this space from scratch, as well as being a commercially minded people person who knows how to place people at the centre of a well-designed process; you are driven by quality and pace and possess a strong desire to exceed expectations.
You’ll be joining an organisation that has been looking after NZ professionals with insurance and investments for nearly 100 years and we’re trusted by more than 40,000 Members.
With this exciting period of change as we commit to doing what we can for our Members, their families and future generations of New Zealanders our Purpose is about Inspiring a Healthier Aotearoa and we are interested in candidates who share our passion to make Aotearoa healthier for people and for the planet.
Apply now, including a cover letter and let us know why you are choosing to make a change!
STS Group is a people and performance-focused Management Consultancy that is working in partnership with MAS to recruit for this vacancy.