This is a unique opportunity for an entrepreneurial and high-calibre leader who is passionate about improving health and equity in New Zealand.
We are looking for a strategic, self-starter with strong influencing and relationship management skills to operationalise MAS Foundation. You will work closely with the Foundation’s trustees and report directly to the CEO of MAS. This is both a strategic and operational role that will suit a versatile person who is passionate and knowledgeable about health in New Zealand.
You’ll be a great fit for this role if you:
- are passionate about and committed to improving the health of people in New Zealand
- have broad knowledge and understanding of the wider social issues, including health issues, facing New Zealand communities.
- are a strategic thinker who is strong on execution. You must be a big-picture thinker who also has strong operational and management abilities.
- enjoy and excel at relationship building, influencing and networking.
- have Leadership potential & humility: you will champion the vision and values of MAS Foundation.
- are entrepreneurial and a results-oriented self-starter. You must be comfortable with ambiguity and enjoy a ‘start-up’ environment’.
- have the ability to summarize complex issues concisely, and to develop clear and logical recommendations
- have superb oral and written communication skills, including being able to listen and present ideas clearly and persuasively
Diversity, equity, and inclusion are values that are inherent in philanthropy. If you feel that you have the potential to do this job but do not have the necessary experience or skills, please do still apply. We would love to hear from all talented and passionate people who want to improve health in New Zealand communities.
To apply: Please send your CV and a cover letter that explains why you want to work in this role to firstname.lastname@example.org by 5pm Monday 3 February 2020