We have an opportunity for a passionate leader to join the Sales Leadership team! We are on the hunt for an Internal Advice Manager based in Wellington, on a permanent, full-time basis.
This role will have overall responsibility for the effective running of the Member Support Centre, while also providing leadership and support to the MSC and MSS Team Leaders.
Through your leadership you will:
- Develop, implement and monitor the success of inbound and outbound campaigns.
- Work closely with the Marketing team to understand current campaigns and identify upsell and cross-selling opportunities.
- Foster relationships with key internal stakeholders in particular GIS underwriting and Claims.
- Look for opportunities to improve operational efficiencies, through the implementation of best practice across the MSC and MSS.
- Leadership of the MPS team.
- Motivate, develop, mentor, support and coach your Teams Leaders to achieve business goals.
Your background will be leadership based with experience working in a contemporary call-centre environment. Experience working in Financial Services would be preferential but not essential. You will be someone who is passionate about people and thrives on watching them succeed!
If this opportunity sounds like one for you, or someone you know, please send your application through to email@example.com before 5pm on Friday 2 August.