Learning Development Partner
- Lead & manage learning & capability projects
- Enable & empower our leaders to develop high performing teams
- Support our team members to build the career of their dreams
- Flexible employer – talk to us about your needs
Ko mātou tēnei – our organisation
MAS has a proud culture of doing the right thing for its members and its people. We are a membership-based insurance and investment company for New Zealand professionals. We work with all types of professionals who share our purpose – to inspire a healthier New Aotearoa.
We have also established the MAS Foundation, a philanthropic organisation working to make a difference to the health of people in NZ, particularly those communities traditionally underserved by our health system.
MAS is in an exciting phase as we look to grow the capability of our people and transform systems and processes.
Ko tō mahi – what you’ll do
You’ll be working closely and collaboratively with stakeholders across the business and subject matter experts to uncover learning needs. Your pragmatic approach will be appreciated as will your advice on suitable learning solutions and brainstorming ideas for great learning solutions. A current focus is the development of a framework to support Adviser qualification mapped and aligned to Financial Service Level 5. In addition, you will develop a framework that supports continued professional development; design, deliver and improve L&D programmes e.g. onboarding, early development, mentoring etc; recommend appropriate external and internal development programmes and provide an effective consultancy service to the business.
Na tōu rourou – what you’ll bring
- Strong relationship and collaboration skills
- 5 plus years’ experience in corporate learning, design, user experience or similar
- Demonstrated ability developing, delivering and measuring practical solution driven initiatives
- Change management and project management skills
- Experience with Articulate storyline or Adobe, Illustrator, audio editing software and web conferencing software desired
- Formal qualification in learning & development desired
- An interest and understanding of basic principles of Te Tiriti o Waitangi, te ao Māori and Tikanga is beneficial
How to apply