The team at MAS are on an exciting journey to become a truly purpose led organisation. To do this, we’ve taken on an ambitious growth strategy that will see us double in five years.
To support our continued journey with our people, we are looking for a passionate Learning Experience Designer who is energetic, outcome focused, and is passionate about creating engaging learning experiences that lead to performance and behaviour change.
In this role you will be responsible for designing modern, compelling learning that focuses on delivering measurable learning outcomes, consistent with MAS’ compliance obligations, growth strategy and purpose.
Cognisant of new and emerging work patterns, this role requires outside the box thinking to design and deliver content that is medium agnostic, meets business needs and is clearly measurable in terms of impact (capability shifts and application of learning). You will collaborate up front with MAS employees, people leaders and subject matter experts to scope out learning outcomes and objectives, and brainstorm ideas for great learning design.
Key parts of the role will be:
- Design collaboration and co-creation of content
- Content curation
You demonstrate the following skills:
- A degree or equivalent experience relevant to the area of design and learning technologies
- Demonstrated experience in the use of industry standard tools i.e. authoring tools, digital, graphics media audio, animation & video production tools
- 3-5 years’ experience in education, design, user experience or related field, including the development of content for deployment in a learning management and social learning platforms
- Strong planning, time management and problem-solving skills with a high level of attention to detail
- Excellent interpersonal, relationship building and communication skills (both written and verbal)
- The ability to work independently and collaboratively as part of a team
You’ll be joining an organisation that has been looking after NZ professionals with insurance and investments for nearly 100 years and we’re trusted by more than 40,000 Members.
With this exciting period of change as we commit to doing what we can for our Members, their families and future generations of New Zealanders our purpose is about inspiring a healthier Aotearoa and we are interested in candidates who share our passion.
If you are self-driven, have a continuous learning mindset and are passionate about delivering high quality learning, we would love to hear from you. Apply today!
STS Group is a people and performance-focused Management Consultancy that is working in partnership with MAS to recruit for this vacancy.