Who we’re looking for
We’re looking for an enthusiastic, passionate Marketing Automation Specialist who gets a kick out of seeing what the data tells you, enjoys testing creative and content to influence purchase decisions and who has a customer-centric (in our case Member-centric) marketing and advocacy approach.
If you are creative in the way you think and problem-solve, proactive in how you plan and manage your time, pay attention to detail and enjoy working on shared business objectives in a collaborative team environment, then this role and this team will give you the autonomy and support to thrive.
If 2020 has taught New Zealand anything, it’s that when the future is uncertain, empathy and community spirit goes a long way.
That’s what MAS is all about. We’re an insurance and retirement savings company for Kiwi professionals. As a mutual, customers that do business with MAS become our Members and our owners, and MAS has a proud 100-year history of providing amazing service to our owners. We’re small but we’re growing fast, and as part of our growth, we are looking for an enthusiastic, passionate Marketing Automation Specialist.
MAS is a people-first employer. We appreciate that you will have a number of priorities in your life and we support lifestyle flexibility however we can. We are happy to hear from candidates who live outside of Wellington, as we are open to the location of this role.
About the role
This marketing and communications role is critical to MAS successfully executing our long-term strategy of growth, engagement, and deepening relationships. Working closely with others in the Member Advocacy team, the Marketing Automation Specialist will use Member data and engagement metrics to design automated communication programmes and marketing campaigns that drive; brand awareness, membership, and deepens relationships utilising all appropriate channels.
Focussing on process improvement and engagement success, you will:
- Have proven experience in the planning, development, and implementation of comprehensive direct marketing campaigns and best-in-class communication programmes
- Have strong analysis and reporting skills to identify and activate changes in marketing activity to achieve business objectives and test creative and content efficacy.
- Have a strong foundation using marketing automation platforms
- Take ownership and management of our Member Lifecycle communication programme
- Be critical to the quality and quantity of proactive engagement our adviser network has with Members and our Members have with our products - therefore you will be a trusted service provider to the Chief Sales Officer and Chief Product Officer
If you want to work for a Kiwi mutual that believes in building long-term relationships with Members; that believes in acting sustainably; that believes in investing in its people – then please apply now with your CV and cover letter – applications close 5pm Sunday 31 January, but we will be reviewing applications as they come in.
We look forward to hearing from you!