The team at MAS are on an exciting journey to become a truly purpose led organisation. To do this, we’ve taken on an ambitious growth strategy that will see us double in five years.
As part of our growth, we have an exciting opportunity for a Senior Test Analyst to join the MAS team.
You’ll be joining an organisation that has been looking after NZ professionals with insurance and investments for nearly 100 years and we’re trusted by more than 40,000 Members. We’re in an exciting period of change as we commit to doing what we can for our Members, their families and future generations of New Zealanders. So we’re looking for people who are highly motivated with loads of energy. Our Purpose is about Inspiring a Healthier Aotearoa and we are interested in candidates who share our passion to make Aoteroa healthier for people and for the planet.
The Senior Test Analyst acts as a subject matter expert, working with MAS Project Managers and Business Analysts to understand the business requirements and project/enhancement scope to plan for, test and execute the required IT solution.
You will be conscientious, enjoy a flexible and friendly working environment, with proven testing experience, including analysis, requirement, design, execution and project lead.
You will be someone who:
- Is currently working in a similar role, 5+ years’ experience in the IT industry with at least 3 years in software testing
- Has experience in test analysis, system analysis and skills in defect management
- Has experience in user-interface test design and execution
- Has knowledge and experience of systems development lifecycle methodologies (traditional/iterative, we don’t practice Agile)
- Has proven experience in verbal and written communication
- Has strong conceptual thinking skills
You will get the autonomy to manage your own workload, and you will also have the team around to support you. An engaging and supportive team as well as an innovative and approachable management team will ensure that you succeed and meet your career goals.
If this sounds like the right role for you, we’d love to hear from you – so apply now!
STS Group is a people and performance-focused Management Consultancy that is working in partnership with MAS to recruit for this vacancy.