Medical Assurance Society New Zealand Limited (MAS), PO Box 13042, Johnsonville, Wellington, is collecting and will hold this information. MAS may use this information to send you marketing and/or promotional material. You can access and correct this information under the Privacy Act 1993.
MAS Prize Draw Terms and Conditions
By entering the MAS Survey prize draw (the Prize Draw), you agree to the following terms and conditions:
1. The promoter of the Prize Draw is Medical Assurance Society New Zealand Limited, 19-21 Broderick Road, PO Box 13042, Johnsonville, Wellington 6440.
2. The Prize Draw is open to persons who:
- have attended the Auckland Med Revue 2020: Avatar: The Last GP from 22-24th October 2020, and
- have sent an SMS text MEDREV to 3118, with their full name and email address
3. The Prize Draw will be drawn on Monday 26th October 2020.
4. All entries will go in to the draw to win one $250 Grocery voucher.
5. If the winner does not claim the Prize in 3 days, the Prize will be redrawn in accordance with these terms.
6. The Prize is not transferable, MAS reserves the right to change the prize drawn, cancel the Prize Draw or exchange the Prize for a similar prize of equivalent value without notice at any time. The Prize cannot be exchanged for cash or other goods. MAS's decision is final and no correspondence will be entered into.
7. Employees of MAS and its related companies (and their immediate families) are not eligible to enter this Prize Draw.
8. By entering the Prize Draw you agree that MAS may use your name and photograph for publicity purposes.
9. If a winner does not comply with these terms, MAS reserves the right to withdraw the Prize from that winner.
10. MAS does not accept responsibility or liability whatsoever to the winner beyond these terms and conditions.
11. Variation: MAS reserves the right to vary any of these terms and conditions at any time without providing notice.