Join the conversation
If you want to receive relevant student and life hacks, budgeting tips, wellbeing advice, and go in the draw to win some great monthly prizes, sign up and Join the Conversation. You can register online or free text JOIN to 3118.
A Long-Term Relationship
For financial advice, nobody knows students like MAS. We are with you from orientation to graduation - and beyond. We've been looking after the financial needs of professionals for nearly 100 years and many of our Members joined us when they were studying to become doctors, dentists or vets.
For insurance, lending, KiwiSaver and setting you up for retirement, we're with you every step of the way.
The Benefits of Membership
When you add up all the benefits of being a Member of MAS, it's a no-brainer. Here's a taste:
- Our advisers are salaried, not commissioned, so you know they've got your best interests in mind.
- Our Contents Insurance covers all your insured belongings, including clothing and footwear, to their full replacement value1 - which means your stuff is replaced with brand new stuff, regardless of how old it was.
- Our Contents Insurance covers your personal effects while travelling anywhere in the world.
- If you're under 25, we offer some of the most competitive premiums for Motor Vehicle Insurance on the market.
- To protect your loved ones, you have access to discounted Life Insurance.1
- You'll have access to our MAS Member Package provided by Westpac New Zealand Limited, offering exclusive lending offers for MAS Members, including students.
- Our responsibly invested MAS KiwiSaver Plan and superannuation plan can help you achieve your long-term savings goals and secure your future.
- Simple processes. We have a reputation for making things easy.
- Regular invitations to socialise with other students and Members at MAS sponsored events.
- We're always here for you when you need financial advice. And it's free.
- We'll come to you. We know you're busy so we'll meet with you at a time and place that suits.
- By joining us, you're joining a mutual owned by your peers.
- We work together with student associations and industry bodies.
- Experience. We've been doing this for nearly 100 years. Nobody understands your needs better than us.
Talk To Us
Call us on 0800 800 627 or email email@example.com to make an appointment.
1 Excesses, cover limits and exclusions apply. Normal underwriting criteria apply for all insurance products.