MAS Elective Scholarship terms and conditions
By entering the MAS Elective Scholarship you agree to the following terms and conditions in addition to the Entry Criteria:
- The winner of each Scholarship will be three people whose application meets the criteria set out in the entry criteria and these terms, and whose application essay has been judged and selected in the sole discretion of the judges appointed by MAS as the winner from all other applications.
- Applicants reserve all rights to the essay but by taking part in the competition, the Applicant grants MAS an unlimited, non-exclusive right to reproduce the Applicant’s essay without further notice or compensation.
- The Scholarship winner will be announced as per the scholarship timings as outlined on the Elective Scholarship landing page.
- Each Scholarship winner will be notified either by email or phone.
- Each Scholarship winner will receive a payment of $500 by direct credit into a bank account and a free 12 month subscription to The Elective Network.
- Employees of MAS and its related companies (and their immediate families) are not eligible to enter the Scholarship.
- By entering the Scholarship, you agree that MAS may use your name and photograph for publicity purposes.