MAS has launched MAS Investment Funds, a new actively managed investment scheme for people seeking more flexibility and control over their investments.
MAS Investment Funds is open to individuals, joint investors, trusts, companies and charities. With a low minimum investment of $500, members can invest in any of the 7 investment fund options. This enables investors to choose how they wish to invest depending on their life stage and risk appetite.
“MAS Investment Funds offers a fantastic option alongside the MAS KiwiSaver Scheme and the MAS Retirement Savings Scheme, for investors who want the freedom to withdraw their investments when they need to,” says Helen McDowall, Chief Investment Products Officer.
“While KiwiSaver is an investment product designed specifically to help save for retirement, MAS Investment Funds offers investors more flexibility in terms of their saving goals and timeframe.
“MAS Investment Funds enables investors to take control of their savings, empowering them to adapt how they invest based on their changing needs.”
Additional benefits and features of MAS Investment Funds
- Access to a nationwide network of MAS Advisers: Investors can get advice when they need it from a nationwide network of MAS Advisers at no additional cost.
- Online account access: Investments can easily be managed online in the MAS Investor Portal, where individual and joint investors can easily switch funds or change how they want their contributions invested.
- No transaction fees: Investors will not be charged contribution, switch or withdrawal fees.
MAS has a responsible investment approach
MAS is proud to have a responsible investment approach. We focus on climate change by targeting companies with credible emissions reduction targets. We also don’t invest in companies whose principal business activity is:
- the exploration, extraction, refining or processing of fossil fuels
- the manufacture or sale of weapons or tobacco
- a utility that generates energy from primarily burning fossil fuels.
We complement these actions by integrating environmental, social and governance factors into our investment decisions.
Further information on MAS Investment Funds can be found on our website.
Medical Funds Management Limited is the manager and issuer of investments in the MAS Investment Funds, the MAS KiwiSaver Scheme and the MAS Retirement Savings Scheme. Copies of the Product Disclosure Statements (PDS) for the Schemes are available at mas.co.nz. If you would like to talk to a MAS Adviser, phone 0800 800 627 or email email@example.com.
18 July 2022 - The organisers of the 2022 New Zealand Medical Students’ Association Conference believe the experience has taught them skills that will be invaluable to their medical careers.
14 July 2022 - MAS sponsored Jacinta Fa’alili-Fidow’s (founder and CEO of Moana Connect) keynote speech at the inaugural NZ Women in Medicine Conference, which took place in Wellington in May 2022.