What is happening?
From 23 January 2024, a new MAS Investor Portal will be ready for use by investors in MAS investment products. This means members of the MAS KiwiSaver Scheme and MAS Retirement Savings Scheme who had previously registered for the Investor Portal will need to re-register.
Link Market Services Limited (LINK) is our Scheme administrator who provides online account services to MAS investors. On 23 January 2024, LINK transferred existing online accounts to the new MAS Investor Portal. Registered online MAS Investor Portal users received instructions by email about how to re-register.
What do you need to do?
You can set up your new online account quickly and easily following these steps:
- Visit masinvest.co.nz (or copy and paste the URL) which will take you to the MAS Investor Portal online registration page.
- Click 'Member Registration' to create a new account and use your MAS Member Number (you can find this in any recent correspondence with MAS).
- Follow the steps on the website to complete your registration.
Multi-factor Authentication (MFA)
The new MAS Investor Portal uses MFA to provide stronger protection. MFA is an added layer of security that helps us confirm you are who you say you are when logging in.
You will have a range of options available to authenticate your details.
Features of the new MAS Investor Portal
When you log in to the MAS Investor Portal, you'll see that you have access to all of the services that were previously available through the MAS Investor Portal, but now with additional features including:
- the ability to switch funds online
- an improved dashboard to help you view all of your MAS investment accounts in one place
- greater access to tools and resources to help you manage your account; and
- enhanced security via Multi Factor Authentication
We're here to help
Please email us at email@example.com or call us on 0800 835 787.
The MAS Team
30 January 2024 - The December quarter saw a resurgence of positive momentum, driving strong gains in financial markets.
31 January 2024 - MAS has launched MAS Investment Funds, a new actively managed investment scheme for people seeking more flexibility and control over their investments.