If you'd like to receive a quote for a Business Risk Insurance policy, please fill in the form below.
This will give us all the information we need to provide a quote. If we require further information from you, we will contact you as soon as possible.
When arranging a Business Risk Insurance policy you must tell us everything you know (or could be reasonably expected to know) that a prudent insurer would want to take into account in deciding:
- whether to accept your application,
- and if so, on what terms.
Examples of what you must tell us include:
- Circumstances that increase the risk of a claim, e.g. a history of flooding.
- Criminal offending or convictions, e.g. a conviction for theft.
- Previous insurance claims.
- Refusal by another insurer to insure you on standard terms, or to continue to insure you on standard terms.
You must also tell us this every time you seek to renew your policy, when you make any changes to it, or if your situation changes.
Failure to disclose information material to the risk may prejudice your policy.
When in doubt, disclose. We treat all informaiton confidentially.
If you would like to also arrange the direct debit for this Business Risk Insurance quote, please complete the direct debit authority here.