Medical Assurance Society New Zealand Limited (MAS), PO Box 13042, Johnsonville, Wellington, is collecting and will hold this information. MAS may use this information to send you marketing and/or promotional material. You can access and correct this information under the Privacy Act 1993.
MAS Prize Draw Terms and Conditions
By entering the MAS prize draw (the Prize Draw), you agree to the following terms and conditions:
1. The promoter of the Prize Draw is Medical Assurance Society New Zealand Limited, 19-21 Broderick Road, PO Box 13042, Johnsonville, Wellington 6440.
2. The Prize Draw is open to persons who have sent an SMS text to 3118, with their required contact details and/or reference code, or have entered the required details via the MAS QR code or entry form.
3. The Prize Draw will be drawn as stated at the event in which this prize draw has been advertised and promoted. Where possible the prize draw date will be advised by a MAS representative attending the event.
4. All entries will go in to the draw to win a MAS spot prize. This may differ from prize draw to prize draw.
5. If the winner does not claim the Prize in 3 days, the Prize will be redrawn in accordance with these terms.
6. The Prize is not transferable, MAS reserves the right to change the prize drawn, cancel the Prize Draw or exchange the Prize for a similar prize of equivalent value without notice at any time. The Prize cannot be exchanged for cash or other goods. MAS's decision is final and no correspondence will be entered into.
7. Employees of MAS and its related companies (and their immediate families) are not eligible to enter this Prize Draw.
8. By entering the Prize Draw you agree that MAS may use your name and photograph for publicity purposes.
9. If a winner does not comply with these terms, MAS reserves the right to withdraw the Prize from that winner.
10. MAS does not accept responsibility or liability whatsoever to the winner beyond these terms and conditions.
11. Variation: MAS reserves the right to vary any of these terms and conditions at any time without providing notice.