Medical Assurance Society New Zealand Limited (MAS), PO Box 13042, Johnsonville, Wellington, is collecting and will hold this information. MAS may use this information to send you marketing and/or promotional material. You can access and correct this information under the Privacy Act 1993.
MAS Prize Draw Terms and Conditions
By entering the MAS graduation prize draw (the Prize Draw), you agree to the following terms and conditions:
1. The promoter of the Prize Draw is Medical Assurance Society New Zealand Limited, 19-21 Broderick Road, PO Box 13042, Johnsonville, Wellington 6440. The prize draw is open from 29 July 2019 and closes on 28 February 2020.
2. The Prize Draw is open to persons who:
- are studying in New Zealand
- have attended a financial check-up with a MAS adviser; and
- are graduating from a medical, dental, veterinary, law, accountancy, engineering, or architecture school or programme in 2019; or
- any other relevant professional degree or programme;and
- have completed the online form found at mas.co.nz/grad2019.
3. Only one entry per person will be accepted.
4. The Prize Draw will be drawn on 2 March 2020 by a MAS representative. The winner will be a randomly selected person who meets the criteria set out in clause 2 of these terms.
5. The winner will receive $2,000 paid by direct credit to a New Zealand bank account '(the Prize)' subject to prize criteria and will be notified either by email or phone as provided in the Prize Draw form.
6. If the winner does not claim the Prize in 30 days, the Prize will be redrawn in accordance with these terms.
7. The Prize is not transferable. MAS reserves the right to cancel the Prize Draw or exchange the Prize for a similar prize of equivalent value without notice at any time. The Prize cannot be exchanged for cash or other goods. MAS's decision is final and no correspondence will be entered into.
8. Employees of MAS and its related companies (and their immediate families) are not eligible to enter this Prize Draw.
9. By entering the Prize Draw you agree that MAS may use your name and photograph for publicity purposes.
10. If the winner does not comply with these terms, MAS reserves the right to withdraw the Prize.
11. MAS does not accept any responsibility or liability whatsoever to the winner beyond these terms and conditions.
12. MAS reserves the right to change the terms and conditions of this Prize Draw at any time without notice.