MAS Scholarship terms and conditions
By entering the MAS Elective Scholarship – Medical, the MAS Elective Scholarship – Dental, or the MAS Here for Good Scholarship you agree to the following terms and conditions in addition to the Entry Criteria:
- The recipient of each Scholarship will be one person whose application meets the criteria set out in the entry criteria and these terms, and whose application essay has been judged and selected in the sole discretion of the judges appointed by MAS as the recipient from all other applications.
- Applicants reserve all rights to the essay but by taking part in the competition, the Applicant grants MAS an unlimited, non-exclusive right to reproduce the Applicant’s essay without further notice or compensation.
- The Scholarship recipients will be announced as per the timings outlined on the MAS Scholarship landing page.
- Each Scholarship recipient will be notified either by email or phone.
- Each Elective Scholarship - Medical, recipient will receive a payment of $500 by direct credit into a bank account and a free 12 month subscription to The Elective Network.
- Each Elective Scholarship - Dental, recipient will receive a payment of $500 by direct credit into a bank account.
- Each Here for Good Scholarship recipient will receive a payment of $1,000 by direct credit into a bank account.
- Employees of MAS and its related companies (and their immediate families) are not eligible to enter the Scholarship.
- By entering the Scholarship, you agree that MAS may use your name and photograph for publicity purposes.