We have an exciting opportunity for someone to join MAS as a Senior Business Analyst!
MAS is a national provider of financial services including personal and business protection as well as superannuation and retirement planning. For further information about MAS, you can visit our website www.mas.co.nz.
In this role you will liaise between the business and IT to provide high quality business and systems analysis while also proving business process support relating to applications run by MAS. You will also produce and document business requirements relating to new and existing applications and ensure effective analysis and accurate documentation to facilitate the delivery of the required business functionality and benefits.
You will be someone who:
- Has extensive knowledge of technology and business operations along with sector domain knowledge
- Proven ability in recommending technology solutions to improve business decision-making with a focus on the core systems, technology strategies and standards
- Senior level experience in traditional SDLC and modern Agile life cycles
- Strong project management ability of small projects, as required
- Demonstrable experience in workshop facilitation, interviewing, negotiation, presentation, and vendor management
- Demonstrable and significant evidence of holding various IT related roles that evidence progression through the BA career path
- Experience working with and building relationships with a range of internal and external stakeholders
- Excellent time management and organisational skills.
You will be joining an orgnaisation with great benefits and a highly flexible working environment.
If this sounds like the right role for you, or you would like further details about the role, please contact email@example.com by 5pm 2 August 2020.